The PH Sales and Operations Business Support Specialist will support program & operations management, and reporting & communication for Sales and Operations in the Philippines. S/He is also expected to streamline, standardize and automate processes where possible. S/He will be working closely with the PH Sales and Operations Location Lead.
• Develop content, create and edit PowerPoint presentations and other tools and applications without supervision
• Design and create original material incorporating elements of the Accenture brand, when appropriate
• Develop effective communications (including postcards) for the entire Sales and Operations PH community
• Development of materials for forums where the PH Sales and Operations teams are presented (visits, webcasts, team highlights, etc.)
• Staffing support; reporting open demand and follow-up.
• Coordination of organization charts update and maintenance
• Provide metrics reporting and review individual project status to track progress and identify issues. Help mitigate risks and concerns by coordinating with local executives and / or respective workstream owners
• Help establish consistent processes across teams, streamlining and automating where possible
• Meeting support for regular executive meetings, townhalls and other gatherings
• Online curator: PH Sales and Operations Circles, Collection, & SharePoint / One Drive / MS Teams
• Able to rotate to the PMO services team when needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.