The Program & Project Management Specialist is responsible for managing innovation & transformational initiatives through analyzing, designing, implementing and/or developing best practice business requirements & changes through best in class industry standards, methodologies and technologies.
Design & deliver best-practice technology solutions
• Analyze as-is, gaps and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements
• Understand, capture and translate customer needs and requirements into implementable business and technology solutions to enable long-term success
• Exhibits innovative mindset with tech-know how to be able to recommend solutions (especially on emerging tech) on problems at hand. Incorporates industry, function, and/or business expertise into recommended solutions
• Develop and implement quality business solutions for the customer by partnering with various delivery teams to deliver solutions
• Ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements.
• Effective project management - Create work plans which define scope, resources, milestones, quality, risk, deliverables, and acceptance criteria in agreement with the customer
• Oversee/support the execution of delivery work across teams
• Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
• Ensure all project deliverables in scope are completed and signed-off.
• Ensure project close-out activities are completed.
• Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
• Ensure goals for teams are being met and manage group commitments
• Work with team to enhance business and technical knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.