The Change and Enablement Lead - Growth Market role contributes to developing the capability strategy to support the needs of the business and driving the plan to completion, while serving as a liaison back to the GM. This job includes crafting messaging and journeys to propel business practitioners to drive proactive risk management behaviors to drive profitable growth. You are experienced within the interactive, content space across branded and unbranded campaigns and platforms; have worked with a variety of tones and voice styles and will ensure exceptional deployment of creative campaigns to achieve adoption goals. This position needs someone who is confident as an individual contributor, ready to jump in and take a leadership role when required and embraces collaboration to deliver the best concept and solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support definition and rollout of the cross-enterprise Change Management strategy and framework for Risk Management and Quality including the development and implementation of activities, such as:
o Journey Management
Stakeholder analysis & influence
o Training strategy & plan
o Branding & messaging
o Enablement & adoption
o Change Analytics
• Understand the diverse needs of the various stakeholder groups across the enterprise in order to create and deploy creative campaigns which involves:
• Creating new content and engaging users across multiple digital channels (e.g. email, web/portals, mobile app, blog, social media, and more)
• Managing and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand
• Generating content strategy and new content development appropriate for the brand requirements
• Informing site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and
• Graduate of bachelor’s degree.
• Must have 4 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change
• With experience in handling stakeholder management; experience presenting to executive-level audiences
• Good to have the following skills and experience:
o Minimum 4 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas: Culture Change Programs, Change Strategy and Planning, Change Enablement, Analytics-driven Change, Culture / Behavior Change, Capability Development, Training Planning and Development
o Strong program and project management skills; independently set direction and prioritize activities to drive execution
o Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
o Excellent leadership and management skills
o Minimum 2 years of project management experience (end to end)
• Permanent WFH Set up.
• Work Location: Boni, Mandaluyong City.
• Work Schedule: Midshift; Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.