- Job description
The Global Mobility Senior Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent operational delivery in all core and transactional mobility services including relocation, immigration, tax, travel and events. S/He is accountable for managing core services and complex services based on business needs and driving innovation to deliver an outstanding customer experience and an efficient and cost-effective service, working in close collaboration with the wider Global Mobility Delivery and organization to ensure delivery of service, consistent with global standards. This role demonstrates strong team leadership, influencing and collaboration skills as well as written and oral communication skills to enable key stakeholder management and service delivery to a global standard across the delivery organization and wider Global Mobility and organization.
• Accountable for Mobility services to customers requiring routine, non-complex services and complex services, managing the expectations and escalations, adhering to policies, global procedures and immigration and tax positions:
o Customer experience
o Immigration operations
o Travel operations
o Events operations
o Tax operations
• Responsible for budget management, cost optimization and compliance management of core services
• Accountable for execution of global procedures and enhancing and maintaining global policy requirements
• Accountable for working in partnership and point of interface with key stakeholders to manage the service delivery model to a consistent standard for all mobility services to deliver and end to end seamless service to the customer. Escalation point for the business and mobility functions.
• Accountable for working seamlessly with the wider organization to enhance busine
+ Basic qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, International or Diplomatic and Consular Affairs Studies or other related fields
• At least 10 years people mobility experience from corporate setting, immigration, or embassy or other related organizations/industries.
• Excellent understanding in People Mobility policies
• Must be proficient in Visa immigration process on EMEA/US Regions
• Excellent command of English language both oral and written skills
• Must be proficient of the following skills:
o Supplier Management
o Stakeholder Management
o SLA management
o Work Planning and management
o Quality Management