• Searching for content in multiple knowledge databases
• Drafts executive summaries of sales materials to capture key messaging and differentiators
• Transforms technical solutions, delivery methodologies, sales strategies and win themes into easily understandable and readable responses
• Edits and rewrites sales materials for grammar, punctuation, readability, conciseness, consistency of tone and alignment with deal win themes
• Participates in proposal storyline sessions with solution architects and key stakeholders to clarify proposed solution, approach, products and services
• Works with deal teams to incorporate the right storytelling into responses
• Ensures all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines
• Works with graphic designers to ideate meaningful proposal visuals
• Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.