• Build a plan to address these needs working collaboratively with stakeholders from the business, experts in L&TD and more broadly across HR where needed
• Ensure the plan is affordable and able to be executed
• Working collaboratively with LTD teams to execute to the plan, making key build / buy / customize decisions e.g. do we create a new training program or buy in from a vendor? Can we customize something that already exists
• Oversee execution of plan, working with operations and delivery teams as needed
• Define and implement communication plans with entity business leaders to build awareness of various avenues to build capability, such as training, assets and collaboration
• Continually review learning and talent solutions looking to make improvements and retire solutions which are no longer delivering
• Develop, coach and support team members and members of extended team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.