The HR Business Partner Manager will manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. S/he will act as primary connection between HR and local employees across all DTEs and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. This role may include the design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision. S/he will also manage service delivery of People Advisors.
• Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads as required
• Ensure career planning and development for employees
• Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Deliver employee orientation and integration
• Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
• Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
• Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
• Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
• Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.