• Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within the tool according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes;
• Take responsibility for agreed areas of data clean-up, pipeline updates, advance stage for approved operations, action sales bookings;
• Help handle customer requests/security updates;
• Prepare standard and ad hoc reports for entity leadership and others as required by named Client Service Group;
• Provide support to the Operating Group, participating in centrally managed tasks for one or more Client Service Group
• When trained, you may required to:
- help train new joiners to the operating group and provide training to client team members as required.
- participate in special projects and ad hoc initiatives as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.