- Job description
The Facilities Site Lead Specialist oversees and manages all aspects of facility operations, office services, and/or executive support services across area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the Company’s financial and operational objectives, while assuring quality and efficient service.
• Responsible for the overall upkeep of site area of responsibility. -
• Provide leadership and direction to housekeeping, guards and AV/Maintenance regarding facility operations and scope/quality of services.
• Responsible in the budget preparation, tracking and analysis of expenses.
• Required to perform BCP roles as reflected in the Business Continuity Plan manual
• Monitors and signs time reports of contractors (guards, cleaners, etc.).
• Manage positive relationships with all internal and external customers/vendors and independently resolve escalated issues.
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of any 4-years course
• At least 5-6 years relevant work experience in facilities operations and maintenance
• Strong stakeholder, vendor and project management
• Strong command of english language both in oral and written
• Experience in Financial Analysis and Budgeting