- Job description
The Facilities Site Lead Senior Analyst oversees and manages all aspects of facility operations, office services, and/or executive support services across area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the Company’s financial and operational objectives, while assuring quality and efficient service.
• Responsible for the overall upkeep of site area of responsibility. -
• Provide leadership and direction to housekeeping, guards and AV/Maintenance regarding facility operations and scope/quality of services.
• Responsible in the budget preparation, tracking and analysis of expenses.
• Required to perform BCP roles as reflected in the Business Continuity Plan manual
• Monitors and signs time reports of contractors (guards, cleaners, etc.).
• Manage positive relationships with all internal and external customers/vendors and independently resolve escalated issues.
• Coordination and supervision of project movements, this includes computer, boxes, etc.
• Provide clearance on resigned staff / personnel.
• Issuances of gate pass for all assets of the office that need to be taken out of the office.
• Coordinates with building administrator for various facility matters.
• Supervise the annual inventory of fixed assets.
• Monitor reports pertinent to facilities security (Building admin and vendors).
• Update contact information such as building admin security, Accenture striker, City Service personnel leads, emergency numbers, fire department and project managers,
• Checks the forms on a weekly basis.
• Issuance of office supplies to projects.
• Assist during emergency calls.
• Coordinates with Procurement for deliveries (supplies and equipment).
• Overall responsible for his site’s labelling and handling of information assets per
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of any 4-years course
• At least 3-4 years relevant work experience in facilities operations and maintenance
• Strong stakeholder, vendor and project management
• Strong command of English language both in oral and written
• Experience in Financial Analysis and Budgeting