● Support the implementation of the strategic vision for Technical Compliance that are aligned to the company's focus on trust.
● Evaluate new and evolving regulations programs.
● Assess potential regulatory changes for impact to technology compliance objectives.
● Translate regulatory requirements to internal business partners and drive alignment on compliance requirements.
● Plan and execute audits of global vendors (Data Centers and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) control environment; focusing on technology controls. Support onsite vendor assessments in the U.S. and internationally.
● Assess vendors for compliance with contractual agreements and compliance requirements. Assess potential business changes for impact to compliance objectives.
● Perform controls testing, document results, and provide detailed updates to leadership, vendors, and other internal stakeholders.
● Proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing processes and drive remediation of control deficiencies identified during the audit process.
● Assist with the education and training of process/control owners so they better understand the technology controls framework and their responsibilities.
● Support the implementation of the strategic vision for Technical Compliance that aligns to the company's focus on trust.
● Build strong relationships with business partners (Information Security/Security GRC, Internal IT, Legal, Engineering and Products team) and facilitate continuous improvement aligned with operational processes.
● Effectively communicate program execution status, key accomplishments, and risks to management both within the compliance center and to our business partners.
● Drive continuous improvement by interfacing with internal business partners and leveraging prior IT audit experience to add value.
● Bachelor’s Science degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related technical field required.
● At least 3-5 years of compliance, risk, IT operations or security experience, with supporting certifications (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP)
● Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment related across industries and geographies such as PCI, ISO27001, SOC, HIPAA, SOX, Fed ramp, is desired
● Experience developing, championing, and managing internal compliance programs.
● Familiarity with multiple technology “backbones” and related supporting infrastructure.
● Analytical thinker who is highly organized and pays close attention to detail.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and obtain buy-in at all levels of the organization and with internal stakeholders across the business.
● Ability to work efficiently with minimal direction and/or oversight as well as part of multiple project teams simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.