• "Create and Optimize" project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels.
• Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues. Their scope includes all roles regardless of channel (e.g. including off-shore DCs, contractors, client specific hires, expat staffing etc.)
• Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan.
• Balance the "transactional" and the "strategic" elements of client level supply/demand management
• Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
• Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
• Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a "supervised" perspective to IG leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.