- Interact with different functions and stakeholder. Work on projects based on Content Owner and leads instructions, applying standards and best practices.
- Create and manage web pages, add/edit content and upload/remove documents using content management systems
- Perform testing for assigned projects
- Escalate issues and/or help resolves raised issues
- Participate in post-mortem, testing activities and provide resolution to issues raised by supervisors or stakeholders
- Adhere to the project's processes and standards. Ensure content upload as per defined best practices.
- Help document procedures/process documents for site management work.
- Review assigned tickets and provide points and effort estimates
- Discuss and agree effort estimates with Site Manager to establish teamâ€™s commitments
- Manage timely update and accuracy of created content. Track and update status of assigned tickets in the tools
- Other Adhoc requests and tasks
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably in IT related fields
• Must have 6 months experience in web development or service management support
• Good communication skills
• Knowledgeable in MS Office tools
• Willing to be assigned in Ebloc 2, Cebu City
• Amenable to work in NIGHTSHIFT schedule, 9PM-6AM (Monday – Friday)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.