• Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of safety and security, across all sites, its employees and clients
• Liaison with local government, industry organizations, and relevant law enforcement networks (including but not limited to, PNP, NBI, DOJ, NDRRMC, BFP, PEZA, - Build a strong security and safety organization aligned with local compliance and global corporate entities
• Coordinates with key contacts outside law enforcement agencies and networks within the industry for intelligence information that may have an adverse impact - Work closely with HR, Procurement, Health and Wellness, etc to support security and safety requirements
• Conduct regular and periodic security and safety assessment along with corrective actions to mitigate any risks
• Responsible for providing leadership, advice and counsel to executive management on security and safety-related matters
• Front any and all relevant internal and statutory audits and compliance initiatives
• Ensures and reviews appropriate deployments levels of trained security personnel and safety officers across all locations
• Formulate and execute physical security and safety programs which includes developing a training program for all staff and any 3rd party service providers
• Lead internal investigations and root cause analysis in partnership with corporate legal and external police agencies
• Own and lead crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery efforts to protect the business, employees and its clients
• Develop, moni
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.