The Corporate Security System Support Specialist will provide operational support to Accenture’s enterprise access control system and architecture to support the global life safety and security program. S/He will own and manage issues that have been escalated from Level 1, directly in support of newly configured server environments.
• Monitor support requests per defined processes and demonstrate a customer focused mindset
• Act as a global access control system expert
• Work with and support local Workplace safety and security teams
• Manage version upgrades, patching, change management, hardware configuration updates and governance
• Manage issues relating to day to day operations - maintenance and support
• Reactive support activities, ticket triage, escalations, etc.
• Application related issues (impacting an individual asset, single site or multiple sites, with limited impact to core business activities)
• Day to day monitoring of activities within a specific site or region and event driven alarm related activities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.