• Understand all local safety codes and requirements (OSH, Fire Code, National Building Code, etc)
• Direct and monitor compliance to local occupational health laws; assesses any issues confronted and formulate a solution which is not only functional but economically feasible and practicable.
• Work with HR to define, implement and facilitate the process for assessing occupational health management system and develop OSH programs as relevant to the statutory requirement.
• Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with local Workplace Solutions teams to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships as needed.
• Support global initiatives to establish corporate occupational health standards and principles
• Monitor, track and report budget, and other financial reporting activities
• Enforce adherence to policies, laws and regulations governing the health and safety of employees.
• Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and programs & procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. Serves as secretary to the Health and Safety Committee and comply to Bureau of Working Condition (BWC) and/or Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) reportorial requirements.
• Acts in advisory capacity on safety and health matters for the guidance of all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.