• Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Deliver employee orientation and integration
• Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
• Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
• Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
• Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
• Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
• May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a global level and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.