• Supports PCS Team Manager in scoping and estimating effort for potential new work and change requests for PMO services (involving administrative and project control services) ; Documents these in the Project Support Agreement
• Maintains team level work load and capacity plans
• Monitors and controls transition activities for new roles to be supported by the team
• Prepares team level status reports and communicates escalations to client Project Managers/Leads and PCS Team Manager.
• Tracks team level performance, utilization and chargeability
• Provides support and assistance in completing PCS capability development, operations and management initiatives
• Ensures team compliance to quality control and assurance processes and standards
• Supports continuous improvement of PCS delivery processes
• Supports PCS management and operations initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.