• Responsible for confirming and managing compliance with client quality auditing processes
• Manages and oversees timely completion of deliverables as required by the Service Level Agreements
• Implements and monitors proper use and accuracy of quality audit tools, performance trackers, and reports.
• Oversees creation of auditors’ error trend analyses and scorecards and assists auditors with immediate action plans to operations
• Reviews and assesses the continuous improvement initiatives/projects recommended by the Auditors and assists them in implementing, managing and measuring effectiveness.
• Together with the Quality Lead, conducts research, studies and/or data analyses to conceptualize and/or recommend proposals for improving individual and team quality performance.
• Acts as point of contact for drafting and updating client policies and procedures
• Retain skills in functional area of expertise through ongoing education, training and certification where available
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.