- Job description
Responsible for ensuring quality reports (both ad hoc and standard) are delivered accurately and on time. They gather and document reporting requirements and manage the production of reports which may include, but are not limited to, financial and quality metrics (e.g. Risk Assessment, Quality Assurance Waiver, Customer Satisfaction, Expectation Management etc.). Additionally, this Role may involve coordinating across multiple operations/teams to add and support reporting insight and needs.
+ Basic qualifications
To qualify for the role, candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Possess at least College Degree, any field
• Working experience building/mobilizing reports in MS EXCEL.
• Working experience working with VBA and Macro to automate reports.
• Working experience using SQL, SSIS, SSRS. Building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages), creating SSRS reports.
• Experience working with clients and stakeholders both onshore and offshore.
• Working experience handling a project (creation of new reports, modification of existing reports)