- Job description
The SPF Pensions Lead will be responsible for the operational excellence of the SPF Program. He/She will work with the relevant internal stakeholders (Plan Committee, Plan Participants), benefits administrators and act as an advisor on the operational delivery of the program as well as implementing the chosen strategic initiatives related to the management and administration of the fund. This role should also ensure compliance within the legislative framework and protect Accenture from any fiduciary risks.
• Responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of an efficient accounting pension process and system to eliminate risks in the financial management of the fund.
• Responsible for undertaking key initiatives / projects aimed at furthering the effective and efficient management and delivery of the SPF provisions.
+ Basic qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• At least 5 years strong experience with actuarial valuations, pension accounting and fund administration
• Excellent technical knowledge in respect of pensions provisions in the Philippines and the relevant underlying legislation and regulatory environment
• Ability to reconcile high levels of monetary data and demonstrate appropriate audit trail monitoring
• Experience of managing Trustee, member and Company expectations around pensions
• Experience in dealing with 3rd party advisors
• Knowledge of pension investment monitoring processes
• Experience in outsourcing and M&A activity
• Experience in development of effective communication strategies and programs
• Experience in process mapping and process re-engineering or improvement