• Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
• Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies, and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
• Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
• Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
• Requires 3 years HR experience and strategic Business Partnering
• Has Exposure and experience in different HR facets
• Excellent Communications skills
• Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong
• Amenable to Midshift Schedule, 2pm-11pm
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.