• To bring digital capabilities, industry knowledge, analytics experience, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Capital Projects industry to deliver business value
• To work with leading clients across Resources, H&PS, Hi Tech & Products industries, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute leading digital strategies
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Design and implement client’s digital strategies including digital architecture within given timeframe and budget requirements
• Lead and train a team for solutioning, deployment and successful handover of digital solutions to the client
• Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
• 5-8 years of experience in developing and implementing digital and analytics strategies for large-scale capital projects
• Experience across one or more aspects of digital enablement technologies including Automation (EPC), RPA (Blue prism / Automation Anywhere etc), Digital Analytics, Digital Procurement, Track and Trace Solutions, Connected Construction, Connected Manpower, Advanced Work Packages, BIM, Video Analytics, etc.
• Hands on experience of working on various applications like MS Excel Advance Techniques, Presentation / Slides making through PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau etc.
• Hands on experience on Project Management tools like Primavera Unifier, Microsoft Project, Ecosys, SAP etc.
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.