The Health and Wellness Manager will be involved in the design, testing, improvement and implementation of a variety of corporate health and safety initiatives by conducting research and preparing reports on change opportunities, developing and conducting presentations, training or orientation sessions, monitoring implementation results and providing remedial assistance, and working with consultants or vendors in order to maximize attendance at work, promote a healthy workplace, and minimize the incidence and duration of short and long term medical and disability claims.
• Oversee vendor management and institution of all Accenture site clinics.
• Implement, monitor and report on Health and Wellness programs and related policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with company and government requirements.
• Represent Accenture and participate in audits and process reviews and claim cost reviews; analyze employee claim assessments, HMO utilization and methodology for reasonableness of payments; compile reports and provide input into strategies to minimize annual assessments and to manage Health & Wellness issues in the most cost effective and efficient fashion
• Initiate, craft and review programs from vendors that promote health & wellness, healthy and sound work practices and risk management; make presentations to existing clients and provide training as required
• Recommend Health & Wellness program revisions and enhancements and implement approved action plans aimed at risk mitigation, cost reduction or monitoring
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.