- Job description
The Health and Wellness Manager will be involved in the design, testing, improvement and implementation of a variety of corporate health and safety initiatives by conducting research and preparing reports on change opportunities, developing and conducting presentations, training or orientation sessions, monitoring implementation results and providing remedial assistance, and working with consultants or vendors in order to maximize attendance at work, promote a healthy workplace, and minimize the incidence and duration of short and long term medical and disability claims.
• Oversee vendor management and institution of all Accenture site clinics.
• Implement, monitor and report on Health and Wellness programs and related policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with company and government requirements.
• Represent Accenture and participate in audits and process reviews and claim cost reviews; analyze employee claim assessments, HMO utilization and methodology for reasonableness of payments; compile reports and provide input into strategies to minimize annual assessments and to manage Health & Wellness issues in the most cost effective and efficient fashion
• Initiate, craft and review programs from vendors that promote health & wellness, healthy and sound work practices and risk management; make presentations to existing clients and provide training as required
• Recommend Health & Wellness program revisions and enhancements and implement approved action plans aimed at risk mitigation, cost reduction or monitoring
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
• Relevant work experience in management in a health administration, HMO or corporate health & wellness setting
• Strong background in meeting presentation and facilitation
• Excellent conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to perform diagnosis and solution of process deficiencies across unknown and complex delivery models
• Proficient in the use of various computer applications & capable of learning to use and evaluate new computer software for use for in related tools
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong project management skills