1. Handle inbound calls covering a range of customer transactions and inquiries such as: moving, contractor/appliance repair referrals, emergencies and credit.
2. resolve minor billing questions and inquiries
3. pursue collection of billed accounts and determine needed revenue to originate restoration of service orders for field completion.
To qualify for the role, applicant should meet the following criteria: graduate of any 4-year course, has a strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills, computer savvy and fluent in written and spoken English.
1. Prepares billing schedule for client sign off
2. Resolves billing related inquiries, reports requests and monitor issues encountered.
3. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system
Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.:
3F Forum Robinsons Mall
Pioneer St. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 10AM to 4PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.