The Internal Communications Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing support for internal marketing programs and activities. S/He reports to the Internal Communications Lead and works closely with the Marketing Shared Services team and the different internal entity units/teams.
• Develop concept, copy and plan for marketing programs, promos and campaigns
• Drive campaigns to target audience
• Work with entity units/teams for planning & execution of campaigns, events, activities, and initiatives
• Work with the Marketing Shared Services team for development of templates, and marketing collaterals for internal use
• Provide support for internal events as needed
• Shall protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed
• Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorized
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.