• Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
• Provide business and functional support to the SAP module
• Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams
• Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
• Assess impact and gaps in the current business processes and configuration for the SAP module vs. the equivalent in SAP S/4HANA, and provide alternatives and recommendations on the delta design.
• Develop functional and technical specifications for the delta design and for tools to support the SAP S/4HANA implementation.
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
• Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
• Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
• Analyze and design the “to-be” business processes
• Execute the necessary system configuration to enable to SAP S/4HANA implementation.
• Lead testing and defect resolution in the context of SAP S/4HANA implementation.
• Drive workshops and training sessions with clients.
• Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- SAP PP, QM, Manufacturing with background
- Familiarity with S4HANA environment
Has experience in leading a functional team in an end to end implementation project
- Coordinate and develop, configure and unit test all solution objects
- Collaborate on the documentation of test scenarios and scripts with Client Process Leads and Key Users
- Provide guidance for the integration activities
- Develop the data conversion template and formalize with the business users for the usage
- Drive Data Migration workshops and finalize the approach
- Provide support for data migration and validation activities during mock conversion and go live
- Provide support in defect resolution for SAP functional issues
- Impart Training to the Process Leads and Key Users
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.