• Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
• Develop the discipline and practice in the Interactive Experiences Studio
• Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
• Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms.
• Understand brand strategy and the organizational or political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved.
• Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints
• Design products in close collaboration with product managers, business analysts, and engineering teams
• Put visual design principles – such as color theory, typography, iconography, and grid systems – into practice
• Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, accessible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
• Create storyboards, mood boards, visual comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, and style guides.
• Frame and tell the story of design solutions.
• Support and guide engineering teams during hand-offs
• Ensure design quality by conducting review sessions or UI fidelity reviews
• Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product design updates.
• Be an XD ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in designing user interfaces of various platforms as a Visual Designer
- Degree in Information Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or related field of study or work experience in lieu of degree
- For experience hires, must have a compelling portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate your problem solving skills and design process in user interface design
- Fresh grads with a portfolio demonstrating skills in graphic design, animation, and digital illustration are welcome to apply
- Willing to work in shifting schedules
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.