• Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
• Develop the discipline and practice in the Interactive Experiences Studio
• Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
• Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms.
• Understand brand strategy and the organizational or political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved.
• Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints
• Design products in close collaboration with product managers, business analysts, and engineering teams
• Put visual design principles – such as color theory, typography, iconography, and grid systems – into practice
• Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, accessible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
• Create storyboards, mood boards, visual comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, and style guides.
• Frame and tell the story of design solutions.
• Support and guide engineering teams during hand-offs
• Ensure design quality by conducting review sessions or UI fidelity reviews
• Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product design updates.
• Be an XD ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in designing user interfaces of various platforms as a Visual Designer
- Degree in Information Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or related field of study or work experience in lieu of degree
- For experience hires, must have a compelling portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate your problem solving skills and design process in user interface design
- Fresh grads with a portfolio demonstrating skills in graphic design, animation, and digital illustration are welcome to apply
- Willing to work in shifting schedules
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.