• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS using AWS native services or using data management technologies such as Talend or Informatica hosted on AWS.
• Integrate and assemble large, complex data sets using AWS services such as Glue that meet a broad range of business requirements.
• Design and optimize data models on AWS Cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS, S3
• Integrate AWS or 3rd party KMS, HSM with AWS data services for building secure data solutions
• Operationalize self service data preparation tools e.g. Trifacta and Paxata on AWS.
• Design operations architecture and conduct performance engineering for large scale data lakes in production environment
• Participate in client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions.
• Mentor other engineers in coding best practices and problem solving.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 3 years of experience with data engineering emphasis on data analytics and reporting
- Proficient in at least 2 AWS services in each AWS product grouping
o Collection Kinesis, Database Migration Service, Internet of Things IoT
o Storage S3, RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, Neptune
o Analytics and ML - Athena, Glue, EMR and Spark, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, SageMaker
o Compute - EC2, Lambda, ECS
o Security - SSE, KMS, IAM Roles and Policies
o Visualization QuickSight, Tableau
- Strong experience with SQL and Relational database engineering Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata and expert level SQL abilities
- Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting
- Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning
- Experience developing with Python
- Experience with developing REST APIs AWS API Gateway, Apigee, Node.js
- Experience working with source code management tools such as AWS CodeCommit or GitHub
- Good practical understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others
- Preferably with an existing valid AWS certification specifically on AWS Associate level certifications AWS Certified Developer Associate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.