- Developer will be part of an Agile Development team focusing on Sprint Agile implementation
- Developer will be developing lambda functions and integration with backend system
- Developer may be assigned to develop a front-end UI using ReactJS and need to have a good technical understanding and knowledge in AWS Services
- Developer may be engaged in peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well architected architecture and implementation
- Developer may be asked to do client demo or another project demo
- Developer must be proactive in escalating impacting issues and be resourceful to look for alternative
Developer may have to work on tight timelines sometimes
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Knowledgeable in Lambda Programming, Knowledgeable in Amazon in General and its services, Proactive, Team Player, must be a problem solver
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.