- Design and develop robust best in class SAP S4 HANA FSCM cloud solutions using best practices.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, showcase workshops with end client to identify, validate, confirm, document customer requirements, changes, key design decisions etc
- Prepare and deliver Business Process Design Documents/Configuration documents and Functional Designs
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations and presentations in support of sales cycles
- Coordinate and manage testing process with customer from engagement to deployment
- SAP consultant with proven experience at least 3 years in S4 HANA Finance implementations, rollouts or support projects
- Candidate must have SAP S4 HANA FSCM skills, specifically on Credit Management, Collection Management, Dispute Management, Treasure and Risk management, Inhouse bank, Bank Communication and Bank Account Management Modules
- Ability to understand integration of SAP S4 to other modules like SAP ECC as well as with other non SAP applications
- Configure the system as per the clients requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers
- Exposure to Test Automation Tools and Suites
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
- Ability to interact with Onshore Counterparts and the End clients
- Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.