- Design and develop robust best in class SAP S4 HANA FSCM cloud solutions using best practices.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, showcase workshops with end client to identify, validate, confirm, document customer requirements, changes, key design decisions etc
- Prepare and deliver Business Process Design Documents/Configuration documents and Functional Designs
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations and presentations in support of sales cycles
- Coordinate and manage testing process with customer from engagement to deployment
- SAP consultant with proven experience at least 3 years in S4 HANA Finance implementations, rollouts or support projects
- Candidate must have SAP S4 HANA FSCM skills, specifically on Credit Management, Collection Management, Dispute Management, Treasure and Risk management, Inhouse bank, Bank Communication and Bank Account Management Modules
- Ability to understand integration of SAP S4 to other modules like SAP ECC as well as with other non SAP applications
- Configure the system as per the clients requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers
- Exposure to Test Automation Tools and Suites
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
- Ability to interact with Onshore Counterparts and the End clients
- Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.