The overall responsibilities of an SAP CO Product Cost Controlling consultant involve
- Discussing on hand the functionality, features, benefits and impact of Management Accounting CO and Product Costing PC with clients, business and technical counterparts and project management
- Describing organizational objects, configuration, master data, transaction data, and periodic activities involving CO PC
- Providing system blueprints, configuration documentation and functional specifications for utilizing objects and developing enhanced RICEFW solutions in CO PC.
- Serving as a CO functional consultant in an SAP Application implementation or maintenance project, and can provide accurate, trusted and reliable information regarding functionality and impact of objects in CO PC
- Performing ad hoc functional roles for Financial Accounting FI and minor roles in Materials Management MM or Production Planning PP
- Coordinating with FI, MM, and PP consultants, ABAP developers, and other personnel from cross integration modules, SAP related products and external systems handling CO PC data
- Understanding the constant updates and changes to the SAP Finance and Controlling landscape new technologies, naming conventions and features brought about by SAP to the HANA platform
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Experience in navigation and configuration in any of the following SAP backend systems
- S4 HANA
At least 1 year detailed experience working exclusively in SAP CO PC, performing any of the following roles
- Functional Designer
- Software Consultant
- OSS Support Specialist
- Configuration using SAP IMG Implementation Guide inside SAP, or SSCUI Self Service Configuration UI in Fiori
- Modification and creation of functional design documents
- Parsing and implementation of SAP OSS Notes, and working with OSS Online SAP Support
- Application Maintenance
- Application Development
- System Implementation Plan, Design, Analyze, Build phases
- Data migration, if any
- At least 2 years cumulative experience working partially in SAP FI Financial Accounting
- At least 1 year cumulative experience working in general configurations for SAP CO Management Accounting and its other submodules Internal Order Accounting, Profitability Analysis
- At least 6 months cumulative experience working with objects from SAP MM Materials Management or Production Planning PP
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Preferred skills in ABAP program debugging and parsing ABAP code
- Preferred experience in execution and configuration of standard Fiori UI applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.