- Symantec NetBackup Appliance 7.x
- EMC Avamar
- EMC Networker
- HDS AMS series (2100, 2300, 2500)
- HDS HUSVM
- USPv, USPvm
- VSP storage arrays
- NetApp filer (FAS3140, FAS2240 and FAS3240)
- SAN switches, (48K, 8510, 7800, 5120, 4100, 300)
• Storage replication using HDS HUR, COW and ShadowImage
• Storage allocation and provisioning – RAID groups, volumes, LUN’s and virtualization
• Diagnose and troubleshoot backup and storage related issues
• Performs routine backup policy changes and ensures all backups are properly run and completed
• Performs restore for Windows, Linux, Unix and NDMP filesystem; Oracle, SQL and Exchange databases
• Liaising with vendors in providing support for Backup and Storage software and hardware related issues
• Provide technical resolution to incidents and problems event related to Backup and Storage
• Document operational best practices and procedures
• Participate in 24/7 On-call support
- Must have a knowledge and experience in SAN environment such as EMC, HDS, HP or NetApp
- Experience in Backup such as Symantec, Legato or Tivoli
- Experience in Windows Server, Linux, Unix and ESX VMWare
- Troubleshooting experience in Backup and Storage
- Preferred skills in basic Unix or Linux troubleshooting
- With excellent communications skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.