- Create, validate, deploy, rollback enabled packages for COTS and custom applications in an enterprise environment through the SCCM
- Complete packages in a timely manner. Packaging will consist of building silent installation packages in an MSI or MST format and performing initial installation testing on Windows 7 and 10. Scripting experience will be required for packaging.
- Develop and follow procedures for testing applications prior to deployment.
- Document the customizations and changes made during the packaging process
- Check for enterprise security compliancy using SCCM and query the environment for specific software installed on systems.
- Add systems to collections.
- Create update packages for Microsoft security bulletins/hot fixes and creating packages for 3rd party software.
- Troubleshooting SCCM agents installed on clients to ensure that all systems are receiving updates and report to the central SCCM server.
- Research and perform analysis of complex system requirements & capabilities and provide solutions.
- Provides support for escalations from Help Desk and deskside support technicians for deployed applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Scripting experience using VBcript, WSscript, PowerShell
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Admin Studio, Wise Studio
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM 2012 or higher preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Patching and updates to workstations using SCCM
- At least 3 years of experience in Creating, modifying, and running compliancy queries in SCCM
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows 7 system administration
- Windows 10 system administration
- Knowledge and Use of Active Directory
- Experience using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack MDOP technologies and Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit MDT knowledge highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.