• Strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Demonstrate knowledge in SAP Application Security
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Good understanding of SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls and different applications threats.
• Support audit and compliance activities.
• Perform L1 – L3 support for SAP Application Security, GRC (AC, PC, RM) and IDM
• Ability to handle sev1 and major incidents and provide resolution within SLA.
• Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• Experience in supporting project implementation for SAP Applications, GRC and IDM
• Work independently on standard SAP authorizations tasks.
• Has specialization in one of the main GRC modules (AC, RM, PC)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience on SAP Security for at least 2 SAP Applications e.g. ECC, EHP7, BW or BI, GRC, BOBJ, BPC, CRM, SRM
- Familiar with Landscape strategy system architecture
Experience in SAP Application such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc.
- Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties
- Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles and Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
- Experience in supporting end to end SAP Security project implementation, security and GRC workshops, testing support, Cutover prep and Hyper care activities.
- Experience in the design and development of SAP security roles, GRC Admin Support, IDM Admin support, Batch Monitoring
- Ability to create and provide SAP Security report when needed e.g. SOX and EWA reporting
- ITIL Standard, Security Remediation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.