- Design and develop new or existing embedded software for industrial and automotive parts. Work spans doing architecture, design, developing and testing the embedded software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the automotive/industrial embedded software development area
- Lead a team to deliver solutions to clients
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years of experience in Automotive Embedded Software Development
- Experience in System Engineer, System Architect, Software Architect and Technical Leader
- Experience in Model based development, Software build and integration and continuous integration using Jenkins
- Knowledgeable in C, Python, AutoSAR, ADAS, Autonomous Driving Systems, Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, MATLAB or Simulink, Functional Safety ISO 26262, CANoe, CANalyzer - CAN, SPI, I2C, Flexray, Ethernet, ASPICE, V Model, Module Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Teasing, System Testing and Test automation
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Solution Oriented working attitude
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Problem solving skills and Accountability skills
- Japanese Speaking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.