- Responsible in having System Integration and Project Implementation and Product Pre-sales background to effectively architect, design, and deploy ITSM tools solution would be desirable.
- understanding of the complexities involved in integrating the various modules, functionalities supported, customer requirements compliance.
- identify the key customer requirements, seeking RFP clarifications, understanding compliance and SLA requirements, envisage the high level solution and work with the Subject Matter Experts to come out with the efforts involved for its implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information
- At least 6-10 years of related experience
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in ServiceNow Solutioning
- At least 2 -3 years of experience of Microfocus and Splunk bases monitoring solution and hand on implementation of the solutions
- Strong background in ITIL methodologies including, Change, Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Technical architect for BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP OM stack, BPPM, Splunk and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture
- Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning
- The role requires both broad technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customers requirement to an end-to-end technology solution.
- The candidate should possess a strong knowledge of Servicenow technologies. Expert level knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM Suite, ServiceNow Asset Management, ServiceNow Change Management and CMDB is required.
- ITIL and ServiceNow certifications are preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.