- Work closely with the client product owners and country BA to refine business requirements and priorities
- Create user stories and their acceptance criteria and provide walkthrough to the MCC pods and the scrum master
- Provide input to the test cases within the sprints to ensure it aligns with the acceptance criteria defined in each of user stories
- Work closely with the team’s pods and with the product owners to coordinate the requirements clarification with and across different teams
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Deep understanding of different Insurance products riders, coverages
- Experience in supporting requirements from 2 domains in Insurance Value Chain New Business,
Underwriting, Policy, Claims, Sales and Distribution, Agents
- Preferred but not required has LOMA or Insurance certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.