- Lending and Banking professionals having experience in implementation of core banking solution and integration of lending systems and development of lending solutions.
- Good understanding of Banking Functional Requirements Specifications and Software Requirements Specifications.
Maintain technology vendor relationship and compliance with service level agreements/ contractual commitments.
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed to relevant teams and departments.
- Support the project execution and governance by tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Co-ordinate project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
- Identify the processes and activities needing improvement and identify and communicate the new workable process standards and best practices to approach those activities.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Experienced in end to end project management.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Deep understanding of different Insurance products riders, coverages
- Experience in supporting requirements from 2 domains in Insurance Value Chain New Business,
- Underwriting, Policy, Claims, Sales and Distribution, Agents
- Preferred but not required has LOMA or Insurance certification.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.