- Lead the offshore component of the end clients migration from legacy OSS stack to the NetCracker suite
- OSS Applications Subject Matter Experts - SME for Netcracker Service Fulfillment platform
- Application and Software development – Develop, Test and Implement OSS applications Change Requests
- Help grow Accenture Technology Centers in the Philippines’ OSS Service Fulfillment practice
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in Netcracker Service Fulfillment platform
- Knowledge of programming concepts such as OOP, design patterns, and frameworks.
- Knowledgeable in Oracle PLSQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Preferred Skills or Good to Have
- Well versed in Telco Systems, Technologies and Standards preferably US Telco
- Knowledge of OSS concepts and OSS service fulfillment platforms
- OSS Service Fulfilment platforms
- Familiarity with the following technologies and concepts Java Basics, UNIX, SQL, Collection Framework, Java IO, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTTP Protocol basics, JSP, Servlets, Code Patterns
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Experience in ETL software and projects is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.