- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Dell Boomi platform or SAP HCI including Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and business analyst in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 7 years of experience in developing enterprise class integrations between on-premises and cloud applications on prem to on prem, on prem to cloud, and cloud to cloud
- At least 7 years of experience building integrations using iPaaS solution. Experience with platforms such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SAP HCI
- Strong knowledge of EAI and SOA best practices, development methodologies and standards
- Strong knowledge of API based integration and micro services design patterns and best practices
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA and EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP and REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Dell Boomi administration, configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Dell Boomi architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Skills or Good to have
- Good understanding of installation, configuration and administration of Dell Boomi iPaaS at on premise location or SAP HCI set up
- Knowledgeable of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.