- Participate in the accurate creation of Configuration Workbooks
- Configure and Implement SuccessFactors Employee Central to meet business requirements
- Participates and understand in all types of test phases System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT
- Takes active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
- Conduct demo to explain the current configuration of permission setup of each iteration
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developer, project manager or onshore team, including status reporting.
- Assist with cutover planning
- Analyze the impact of quarterly release
- Provide post go live support
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 7 years of Experience configuring and implementing Employee Central framework
- At least 7 years of relevant IT or Operations experience preferably in SAP HCM, IT HR, PeopleSoft HCM
- Ability to document and present solution using various methods client facing, presentations, and demos
- Knowledge of HR business process design and development
- Good analytical skills helping our customers to find best solution for their business requirements
Preferred Skills or Good to have
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.