- Provide business and functional support on SAP modules, particularly for conversions from legacy SAP systems to SAP S/4HANA
- Assess impact and gaps in the current business processes and configuration for the SAP module vs. the equivalent in SAP S/4HANA and provide alternatives and recommendations on the delta design
- Provide technology consulting expertise and develop functional and technical specifications for the delta design, and for tools to support the SAP S/4HANA conversion
- Execute the necessary system configuration to enable to SAP S/4HANA conversion
- Lead testing and defect resolution in the context of SAP S/4HANA conversions
- May be required to travel out of the country to drive workshops and training sessions with clients
As a S4HANA Logistics and Supply Chain Manager, you will be part of our team responsible for creating a detailed blueprint for the development requirements of S4HANA, and for providing business and functional support around SAP modules. You will also be in charge of the configuration and functions for any of the following areas
- Materials Management
- Inventory Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning
- Quality Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP ERP as a Logistics and Supply Chain functional consultant
- Must demonstrate the dependencies and integration with other SAP modules e.g. FI, CO, etc.
- Ready to travel out of the country for possible onshore responsibilities, such as providing technology consulting expertise, and driving workshops and training sessions.
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.