- Responsible for data cleansing, validation, aggregation and analysis
- Develop and maintain analytics reports for strategic and business planning and improvement
- Apply statistical modeling techniques to analyze and interpret patterns from large data
- Meet with key stakeholders to present and review data analysis and reports to support decisions
The SAS Analyst is responsible for data preparation and analysis that will draw meaningful insights from complex datasets and help business identify strategies for decision making.
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline
- Analytical skills with ability to organize, maintain, process and analyze vast amounts of information and complex issues
- Experience in developing or maintaining SAS programs using Base SAS and Macros and SQL
- Ability to communicate findings in a clear, concise manner including verbally, graphically and in writing to a variety of audiences
Nice to Have
- Experience in visualization software such as SAS Visual Analytics, tableau or Qlikview
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.