- Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement
- Deliver Informatica PowerCenter solution implementation and support
- Provide impact analysis whenever there are any changes and production events happen that may affect MDM
- Work with Data Mapper and Data modeler to define the dataflow and implement the ETL to fulfill the requirement
- Monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle in order to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projects
- Ensure development guide and best practice for developing PowerCenter solutions are followed
- Review functional and technical specifications prepared by vendors
- Review test scope, test approach, and test strategies
- Manage defects closing during the SIT and UAT
- Liaise with infrastructure team on nonproduction and production infrastructure and environments
- Maintain the application domain knowledge for PowerCenter, drive the team to maintain awareness of technology trends to ensure the delivery of best practices.
- Strong Testing Experience
- Provide L3 support in Production for Informatica PowerCenter v8 and up
- Fix production defects
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 3 5 years of solid experience with informatica PowerCenter development and related components technologies IDD, IDQ, IDC, ActiveVos, version 9 and above.
- Experience with working on Oracle 11g 12c SQL PLSQL and Informatica ETL technologies
- Experience in Linux shell scripting borne or c shell
- Analytical skills Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Solid oral and written communication
- Able to manage suppliers and vendors
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.