• Conduct JLPT review sessions for employees taking the certification
• Participate in curriculum development of various language courses
• Participate in testing or piloting diverse teaching approaches to suit different needs of class participants
• Participate in engagement activities spearheaded by Language Capability
• Work with teams and diverse range of people, maintaining mutual respect and collaboration
2. Who can communicate effectively, verbal and writing, in both English and Japanese, with a valid certification of at least N2 in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Japanese natives are welcome to apply.
3. Who are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
4. Willing to be cross trained with translation, interpretation, technical or project management and support tasks
5. Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours, as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.