• Act as interpreter during conferences or meetings with counterparts, clients, and vendors
• Initiate and implement Quality Assurance and process improvement activities
• Help develops bilinguals by conducting Japanese language brownbag or training sessions
• Learn business tools and technical terminologies
• Help strengthen translation tools to increase productivity
• Work with teams and diverse range of people.
2. Can communicate effectively in both oral and written English and Japanese -Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji
3. Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
4. Willing to work on shifting schedules and extended working hours
5. Willing to work in an IT Environment
6. With at least 600 score in TOIEC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.