- This requires some degree of business, technical knowledge, system inquiry and password administration with the ability to solve most incidents at the time that these are reported.
- Standard incident types that are supported by these services may include: software issues, hardware or server issues, network connectivity, password management, request for service.
- Key functions of service desk management include: incident identification and tracking, classification, diagnosis, incident closure, monitoring, request fulfillment, and communication.
- Be able to facilitate Critical Incident Management. Will also be tasked to do quality audits and translations.
- Undergraduates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent Spanish communications skills
- Preferably with call center experience
- Willing to work on holidays weekends shifting schedules and extended working hours
- English and Spanish communication
- Technical Support background a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.