• Support service delivery in respective location or unit in preparation for client or industry specific certification and compliance programs, such as SOX HIPAA MHRA URAC PCI.
• Locally coordinate implementation and maintenance of risk self-assessment programs across service delivery such as service delivery representation letter.
• Conduct and document scheduled and on-demand reviews to assess the service delivery control environment and evaluate adherence to client identified contractual requirements Accenture policies and standards.
• Monitor that the identified findings and actions are tracked to closure. Review evidence supporting closure of the actions.
• Upon demand, provide subject matter expertise to service delivery compliance, control and information security.
• Liaise with other Accenture functions, including Internal Audit, Global Asset Protection or IRT,Information Security and Risk and Quality Management or Quality Assurance Legal or contract Management, Policy teams delivery centers sales teams and Accenture clients to ensure the risk management process is efficient and effective.
• Strive to achieve relevant certifications in risk management and compliance, such as CPA or equivalent qualified auditor, CIA, CISA or CISM, CRISC, ISO Lead Auditor Internal Auditor.
1. Wintel or VMWare or Windows System Ad or UNIX or Linux
2. Network Voice or Data
3. Workplace Management
4. Messaging and Collaboration
6. Database Admin
7. Storage and Backup
1. Information Security Management
2. Service Management Incident Problem Change etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.